RN Cardiac Telemetry - Nights 12-Hour - Glendale Adventist - 10198334
Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients according to established standards of care and the nursing process. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.
Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, Group life and AD&D insurance, Matching 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans, Long-term disability insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Credit union, On-site child care and more!
• Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation.
• Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues.
• Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes.
• Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
• Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes.
• Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment.
• Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members.
• Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
• Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
• Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
Must have current California RN licensure and American Heart Association BLS CPR.
One year acute care experience required.
RN New Grads are not eligible.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty