RN Chest Pain Coordinator Cardiac Services - Glendale Adventist - 10198281
The Chest Pain Coordinator is responsible for effectively coordinating efforts to achieve and maintain Chest Pain Certification through the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Will work collaboratively with the Medical Director of the program to lead, direct, and implement patient care protocols for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) patients through collaboration with physicians and staff.
• This collaborative effort will include personnel from various patient care areas of the organization.
• Lead the organizations efforts to ensure that quality patient outcomes, efficient, and effective care is achieved for the cardiac patient throughout the patient care experience.
• Provides specialized nursing knowledge and expertise functioning as a clinician, educator, researcher, and consult to medical/nursing staff, patients and families.
• Master’s Degree in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Practitioner.
• Minimum 3 years of acute care nursing. Cardiovascular nursing preferred.
• Registered nurse practitioner in the state of California.
• ACLS preferred, required within 12 months of employment.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty