RN NICU - White Memorial - Los Angeles - 101685
I’d like to invite you to regain your passion and reenergize your career as a member of our 28 bed CCS Level III NICU. This is a fantastic time for experienced RN’s to join us!
- We’re 1of only 2 NICU’s in California that have the Neonatal HeRO monitor system
- Baby Friendly Designated
- NICU Transport Program
- Streaming NICview system
- Shared Governance with a very active NICU unit based council
- Child Life Specialist
- NICU family support group/ 2 NICU Parent Suites
- We offer outstanding educational opportunities and support
• Valid California RN License, BLS Card, PALS card, NRP certification
• 1 to 2 years minimum experience required
As you know, White Memorial Medical Center is a 353-bed a not-for-profit, faith-based, teaching hospital, which provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and diagnostic services to communities in and near downtown Los Angeles. Keeping our communities healthy has been the mission of White Memorial Medical Center for over 103 years.
Today, White Memorial is one of the region’s leading not-for-profit hospitals. Services include behavioral medicine, cardiac and vascular care, intensive and general medical care, oncology, orthopedic care, rehabilitation, specialized and general surgery, and women’s and children’s services.
As a major teaching hospital, White Memorial also plays an important role in training physicians, nurses and other medical professionals. And we are an employer of choice for the communities we serve.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty