New Grad BSN Residency Program • EHR Implementation Specialists • Apply by 7-30
City of Hope is transitioning to ConnectHope, our implementation of Epic's highly regarded electronic health record system. Our 2018 New Graduate Residency Program will give priority to hiring and training a team of EHR (Electronic Health Record) Implementation Specialists to support our nursing, medical, and patient care services staff during the training, go-live, and early optimization phases of implementation.
These positions will largely support inpatient service areas -- and will also be deployed to support peri-operative services, Evaluation and Treatment Center (ETC), and ambulatory clinic settings. These positions will cover day, evening and night-time positions. Hours will be flexed between 10 and 12 hour shifts, and weekend coverage will be required.
BRING YOUR SKILL FOR TEACHING OTHERS.
• Hands-on basic knowledge of the functions of electronic health record systems such as Epic, Eclipsys, Cerner or others (order entry, clinical documentation, document imaging, radiology, pharmacy, scheduling, etc.) You will receive super-user training on the systems at City of Hope.
• The ability to coach and train nursing and other staff on these systems.
• Knowledge of Windows, MS Office programs and compliant software controls and conventions.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN.
• An RN license is not required for this program, but you will need a BSN by August 15, 2017.
• Two years of acute care clinical experience, which can include your school rotations.
Applications will be accepted through July 30.
Call LeVell Romeyn (626) 218-3636 or email email@example.com
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
More jobs for this specialty