Cardiothoracic Surgery Coordinator RN - FT 8-Hour Days - 2324 - Los Angeles
- The ideal Cardiothoracic Coordinator will coordinate activities of cardiothoracic service for organizing, directing the delivery of patient care and coordinating unit based activities. Supervises and mentors staff and makes clinical and management decisions on the unit. Complies with the California Nurse Practice Act, Article 2, Section 2725 of the Business and Professions Code. Performs duties to provide the highest level of patient care and maximize patient satisfaction.
- Current California RN License, Basic Life Support Card (BCLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and at least (5) five years clinical experience in an acute care hospital operating room setting.
- Functions as team leader in the Operating Room.
- Assures adherence to hospital/regulatory agency requirements, safety standards and infection control procedures.
- Functions as team leader.
Req. Number: 2324
Why do so many caring professionals choose Good Samaritan Hospital as their place of employment and professional enrichment? For some, it's our centers of excellence, the awards we've earned, and our clearly defined vision & values. For others, it's our culture, which consists of a highly diverse group of skilled and caring people. And some people choose Good Samaritan because of our central location in revitalized downtown Los Angeles.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty