RN Practice Coach - Quality Management - Rancho Cucamonga - Job #420
The coach is part of a team that implements interventions at the practice level to improve clinical quality and efficiency and supports the practice team during stages of Practice Transformation.
They are responsible for working with practices to facilitate redesign efforts, support care teams, introduce population health management and support achievement towards improved process and clinical outcomes. The goal of coaching is to progress toward a desired practice level transformational change.
Act as a liaison, teacher, facilitator and technical assistance provider for a subset of enrolled clinicians and their associated practices/agencies/facilities (practices) participating in Practice Transformation. Provide on-site and remote technical assistance and practice facilitation to the clinicians, care teams and their associated practices per a set of intervention work plans to help practice improve quality measures and transformation in Patient and family centered care design.
Continuous, data driven quality improvement Sustainable business operations Facilitate trainings and practice guidance. Technical assistance includes workflow design, EHR optimization, assessments, analysis, reporting and other work plan items
Participate in coach workgroups and other learning sessions to share learnings and gain knowledge to better provide facilitation/teaching and technical assistance Participate in providing quality measures and completing practice assessments as required Maintain databases and work plans
Actively participate as part of a team with IEHP consultants and management to conduct work and resolve any issues Establish and maintain a supportive role with Practice Transformation staff, network partner management, coaching teams, assigned clinicians, care teams and their associated practices
Pay Range: $85,600 - $132,600
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Registered Nurse or Social Worker with 5-10 years of clinical experience in primary care and or outpatient care clinic setting.
• Master’s degree – Field of study: e.g. Nursing, Public Health, Social Work preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of time within San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
• Project management experience
• Operations experience in a physician’s office • Clinical workflow development and /or redesign
• Experience with PCMH standards and recognition programs
• Experience with team based care and population health management and tools
• Experience with complex care program design and implementation
• Experience with EMR preferred
• Working knowledge of HEDIS and CAHPs
• Experience with quality improvement
• Experience with process improvement - LEAN experience desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of Medi-Cal population
• Strong project management, communication and relationship management skills that can be used in a fluid program environment
• Able to implement PDSA or like quality improvement methodologies using a data driven method
• Have a successful history of implementing clinical workflow development or redesign in practices that have electronic health records
• Ability to lead a care team to function successfully
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, coaching and change management skills
• Good Microsoft application skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty