RNs for Care Management, Utilization Management and Quality Management - Inland Empire
Excellent nursing opportunities available in the areas of Care Management, Utilization Management and Quality Management at Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP).
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 4,000 and a team of more than 1,600 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.15 million members. And our mission and core values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace.
As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and Make a Difference with us
Competitive salary and a benefits package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and retirement plan. Winning Team Culture! Voted as “Favorite Overall Company to Work For,” “Favorite Training Program,” and “Favorite Workplace Culture.” -- Los Angeles News Group’s 2014 Winning Workplaces survey
Just minutes from all major freeways, shopping malls, great restaurants, theaters, the Ontario Airport, Big Bear Mountain and more!
- Possession of a valid California RN or LVN licence; and valid Calif. DL
- 2+ years of Utilization Management, Care Management, or Quality Assurance experience in an HMO managed care or healthcare setting preferred.
- Knowledge of Title 22, Title 10, DMHC, DHCS, CMS regulatory requirements and NCQA standards
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal, Healthy Kids, Medicare managed care, ICD-9/10, CPT coding•
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, computer skills.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.