Clinical Nurse Cardiovascular Specialty - FT AM Shift - Loma Linda
The CARDIOVASCULAR LAB, Clinical Nurse C (REGISTERED NURSE (RN)), follows the nursing process to perform simple and complex diagnostic and therapeutic invasive cardiovascular procedures for the adult, pediatric, and neonatal patient populations with cardiac dysfunction.
- Applies theoretical concepts to clinical practice and continually expands cardiovascular knowledge base and clinical skills.
- Contributes to a work environment of caring and cooperation among a culturally diverse workforce and patient population.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Completion of Registered Nursing (RN) program required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum three years of previous cardiac or vascular catheterization or electrophysiology experience required.
- Active California RN License required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification required by end of introductory period.
An outgrowth of the original Sanitarium on the hill in 1905, the present 11-story Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) opened on July 9, 1967. With the completion of the Loma Linda University Children's Hospital (LLUCH) in late 1993, nearly 900 beds are available for patient care, including at Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus and Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center (LLUBMC). Loma Linda University Health Care (LLUHC), a management service organization, supports the many programs and services provided by our 400+ faculty physicians. LLUMC operates some of the largest clinical programs in the United States in areas such as neonatal care and outpatient surgery and is recognized as the international leader in infant heart transplantation and proton treatments for cancer. Each year, the institution admits more than 33,000 inpatients and serves roughly half a million outpatients. LLUMC is the only level one regional trauma center for Inyo, Mono, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty