Charge Nurse Rehabilitation - FT Nights - 5999 - Arcadia
In addition to staff nurse position, this role leads the staff in the delivery of care that is consistent with quality standards. Acts as a clinical expert, clinical resource and role model for customer service. Provides for staff scheduling and is responsible for assignment planning, facilitating and managing workflow for the assigned shifts/units. Facilitates and acts as resource for problem solving and promotes communication and collaboration with patients, family, staff and physician to achieve care goals. Demonstrates investment in the overall forward movement of the units and the organization. Applies good interpersonal and communication process utilizing verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve organizational service goals of customer satisfaction and a positive work environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Clinical management experience preferred
- Current clinical experience in assigned nursing preferred.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Registered Nurse with three to five years of Medical -Surgical, Rehab or Long Term Care experience.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred
- A current RN licensure in the State of California is required
- BLS certification required
- Management of Assaultive Behavior preferred
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Must be able to bend/reach for up to 1/3 of the time
- Must be able to carry between 5-10 pounds
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to perform chest compressions for up to 5 minutes
- Must be able to Push/Pull and Assist patients up to 200 pounds
- Must be able to stand/walk for 10-12 hrs per day
- Ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions and deadlines
The nurses of Methodist Hospital are always exploring new ways to think, learn and grow. We hear all the time at Methodist Hospital that our employees love working here because we treat each other like family. This sense of family strengthens our teams and allows us to live our values of Integrity, Respect, and Excellence. We treat our patients like family, using our values of Safety, Innovation, and Accountability to care for them.
At Methodist Hospital you’ll enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package, including professional development programs, a shared governance model and much more.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty