RN Clinical Educator Med-Surg • FT Days • 5841 • Arcadia
Participates as an active member of the Department of Education staff, utilizing knowledge of educational needs in a health care environment in class development and presentations. Uses instructional responsibilities and teaching opportunities to improve the quality of care. Assists in development of selected core curriculum and educational program planning, implementation, and evaluation. Assists the A-V coordinator in development of audiovisual programs.
- Experience as an instructor in an educational setting, with hospital education/inservice experience highlydesired.
- Expertise/experience in hospital nursing practice highly desired.
- Ability to provide learningexperiences in both verbal and written formats is required.
- Program/curriculum development skills/experiencehighly desired.
- Word and Powerpoint computer skills required.
- Certification in appropriate specialty area isdesirable.
- Bachelor's Degree, requiredMaster's degree preferred
- A current RN licensure in the State of California is required
- Must possess and keep current ACLS upon hire. ACLS Instructor card required. If applicant does not have instructor card, they will have 3 months from hire date to obtain.
- Must possess and keep current BLS Healthcare Provider upon hire. BLS Instructor card required. If applicant does not have instructor card, they will have 3 months from date of hire to obtain.
- Ability to move equipment from one location to another.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to handle multiple duties simultaneously
The nurses of Methodist Hospital are always exploring new ways to think, learn and grow. We hear all the time at Methodist Hospital that our employees love working here because we treat each other like family. This sense of family strengthens our teams and allows us to live our values of Integrity, Respect, and Excellence. We treat our patients like family, using our values of Safety, Innovation, and Accountability to care for them.
At Methodist Hospital you’ll enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package, including professional development programs, a shared governance model and much more.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty