Charge Nurse ER - FT Nights - Redlands
Reporting to the Director Emergency Services, the Charge Nurse is responsible to ensure the nursing unit functions at a particularly high level 24/7 with focus on safety, compassionate care, efficiency, and cleanliness. This position has accountability to coordinate the implementation of care and ensures that appropriate nursing practice and patient care standards are met on an ongoing basis.
- Current CA State licensure as a Registered Nurse required, CPR, ACLS required at hire.
- Current PALS or ENPC certificate required within 3 month of hire
- Current MICN license preferred at hire, required within 1 year of hire
- Current MAB certificate required within 6 months of hire
- Current NIHSS certificate required within 6 months of hire (if hired prior to 4/11/11 required by 10/11/11)
- EMTALA education required (Must have 8 CEU’s every two years), CEN required (Must obtain in first 12 months) BSN preferred, MSN desirable, Demonstrated expertise in the clinical area, and leadership ability preferred.
- Must be proficient in Word, XLS, and email functions. (Must be computer literate)
Education Level: 4-Year Degree
Relevant Experience: 3-5 Years
We are a 205-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. We've been providing quality healthcare to our neighbors in Redlands and surrounding communities since 1904. Now in our second century of service, we have grown to more than 270 board certified physicians, 100 health plans, 1,300 employees, and 300 volunteers. Many of our Inland Empire neighbors have come to rely on us for all their healthcare needs.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty