ICU RN (Experienced) - FT Nights - Redlands - Job 43
- Current CA State license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certificate required.
- Current ACLS required for experienced Critical Care Nurse by the end of orientation, (ACLS required for new grads by the end of six month orientation).
- BSN, CCRN certification, or equivalent experience if classified as an RN II.
- Experience and/or training in leadership preferred, if acting as charge nurse.
Relevant Experience: 1-3 Years
We are a 205-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. We've been providing quality healthcare to our neighbors in Redlands and surrounding communities since 1904. Now in our second century of service, we have grown to more than 270 board certified physicians, 100 health plans, 1,300 employees, and 300 volunteers. Many of our Inland Empire neighbors have come to rely on us for all their healthcare needs.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty