RN Case Manager - Per Diem Days/Nights - Redlands
The purpose of the Case Manager position is to support the physician and interdisciplinary team in facilitating patient care, with the underlying objective of enhancing the quality of clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction while managing the cost of care and providing timely and accurate information to payers. The role integrates and coordinates utilization management, care facilitation and discharge planning functions. This position reports to the Director, Case Management.
- Current California State License as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- BS degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Two-Three years experience in acute care nursing preferred.
- One year Case management or discharge planning experience is desirable.
- Strong analytical, data management, and computer skills preferred.
We are a 205-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. We've been providing quality healthcare to our neighbors in Redlands and surrounding communities since 1904. Now in our second century of service, we have grown to more than 270 board certified physicians, 100 health plans, 1,300 employees, and 300 volunteers. Many of our Inland Empire neighbors have come to rely on us for all their healthcare needs.
More jobs for this specialty