RN Emergency - FT Nights - Redlands
Reporting to the Director of the Emergency Department, the staff RN performs professional role functions in accordance with scope of practice and professional standards, including demonstrating the knowledge and ability to use and/or lead the scope of practice, professional standards and accreditation / regulatory standards, scope of practice for LVN and all other nursing personnel e.g. unlicensed assistive personnel.
The RN must demonstrate the ability to assess their own professional role performance, must demonstrate current knowledge of theory and principles related to discipline specific practice, and must demonstrate the ability to use a population based approach to determine patient needs.
Days-Mid-Night Shifts available
- Current CA State licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current ACLS required within 3 months of hire (ACLS required within 6 months for new grad RNs).
- Current PALS or ENPC required within 3 months of hire, (PALS required within 6 months for new grad RNs). Current MAB or CPI (Non-violent Crisis Protection, Intervention) required within 6 months of hire.
- Current NIHSS certificate required within 6 months of hire (if hired prior to 4/11/11 required by 10/11/11)
- BSN, CEN, or equivalent experience, or MICN required if classified as an RN II.
- Varied shifts available
Education Level: 2-Year Degree
Relevant Experience: 1-3 Years
We are a 205-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. We've been providing quality healthcare to our neighbors in Redlands and surrounding communities since 1904. Now in our second century of service, we have grown to more than 270 board certified physicians, 100 health plans, 1,300 employees, and 300 volunteers. Many of our Inland Empire neighbors have come to rely on us for all their healthcare needs.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty