RN ICU (Experienced) - FT Nights - Redlands - Job 22
Reporting to the Nursing Director of Critical Care Services, the staff RN performs professional role functions in accordance with scope of practice and professional standards, including demonstrating the knowledge and ability to use and/or lead the scope of practice, professional standards and accreditation / regulatory standards, scope of practice for LVN and all other nursing personnel e.g. unlicensed assistive personnel. The RN must demonstrate the ability to assess their own professional role performance, must demonstrate current knowledge of theory and principles related to discipline specific practice, and must demonstrate the ability to use a population based approach to determine patient needs. The RN provides professional care through the use of professional decision making by demonstrating the ability to perform professional practice in relation to discipline specific goals of practice.
- Current CA State license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certificate required.
- Current ACLS required for experienced Critical Care Nurse by the end of orientation, (ACLS required for new grads by the end of six month orientation).
- BSN, CCRN certification, or equivalent experience if classified as an RN II.
- Experience and/or training in leadership preferred, if acting as charge nurse.
Education Level: 2-Year Degree
Relevant Experience: 1-3 Years
We are a 205-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. We've been providing quality healthcare to our neighbors in Redlands and surrounding communities since 1904. Now in our second century of service, we have grown to more than 270 board certified physicians, 100 health plans, 1,300 employees, and 300 volunteers. Many of our Inland Empire neighbors have come to rely on us for all their healthcare needs.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty