RN Observation Unit - PT Nights - Redlands - 1-3 Years Experience
Reporting to the Nursing Director of Emergency Services, this position is responsible for coordination of all patient admissions. The coordinator will evaluate each patient by applying InterQual criteria to determine the level of care. In addition, they will coordinate with the MD to determine inpatient versus outpatient designation.
- Current California State Registered Nurse License required
- Current CPR Certification required
- 3-5 years recent clinical experience preferably in a variety of clinical areas
- 1-2 years of case management experience preferred
- Bachelor of Nursing preferred
- Knowledge of Observation Management preferred
- Full Time Days & Nights Available
Education Level: 2-Year Degree
Relevant Experience: 1-3 Years
We are a 205-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. We've been providing quality healthcare to our neighbors in Redlands and surrounding communities since 1904. Now in our second century of service, we have grown to more than 270 board certified physicians, 100 health plans, 1,300 employees, and 300 volunteers. Many of our Inland Empire neighbors have come to rely on us for all their healthcare needs.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty