RN Telemetry - FT Nights - Redlands - 1-3 Years Experience
Reporting to the Nursing Director of Telemetry, the staff RN performs professional role functions in accordance with scope of practice and professional standards, including demonstrating the knowledge and ability to use and/or lead the scope of practice, professional standards and accreditation / regulatory standards, scope of practice for LVN and all other nursing personnel e.g. unlicensed assistive personnel. The RN must demonstrate the ability to assess their own professional role performance, must demonstrate current knowledge of theory and principles related to discipline specific practice, and must demonstrate the ability to use a population based approach to determine patient needs.
Full Time & Flex Schedule positions available
- Current CA State licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification required, ACLS required within 3 months of hire.
- Current NIHSS certificate required within 6 months of hire.
- Experience and/or training in leadership preferred, if acting as charge nurse.
- Full Time & Flex Schedule positions available
We are a 205-bed facility located in Southern California, mid-way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. We've been providing quality healthcare to our neighbors in Redlands and surrounding communities since 1904. Now in our second century of service, we have grown to more than 270 board certified physicians, 100 health plans, 1,300 employees, and 300 volunteers. Many of our Inland Empire neighbors have come to rely on us for all their healthcare needs.