Risk Manager RN - FT Days 9a-5p - 8840 - Los Angeles
Responsible for the claims management process for the Hospital's Professional and General liability claims thus minimizing the financial loss to the organization. Investigates, tracks and trends events throughout the hospital, identifying potential compensable events, acting as the liaison to the Verity Health System's Risk Management Department to develop policies and procedures to enhance improvement efforts at St. Vincent Medical Center.
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse with the California Board of Registered Nurse.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
• Masters in Nursing or related field preferred.
• ASHRM certification required or currently enrolled in ASHRM certification program preferred.
• Los Angeles Fire/Safety Card within 30 days of employment.
• 3 years experience with risk management or claims related field
• 3 years in an acute care setting
St. Vincent Medical Center, a 347 -bed acute care medical facility located in Downtown Los Angeles, is known around the world for its work in cardiac care, mulit-organ transplantation, spinal disorders, as well as cancer research and treatment.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty