RN Acute Rehab - FT Days - 9085 - Los Angeles
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the acutely ill adolescent, adult and geriatric patient through the nursing process of assessment, patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. The primary role of the RN is the execution of the nursing process in prescribing care required and evaluating effectiveness of care given.
- Current and valid California RN license
- American Heart Association BLS Card
- L.A. City Fire Card within 30 Days of hire
- One year's experience in acute rehab
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in the English language.
St. Vincent Medical Center, a 347 -bed acute care medical facility located in Downtown Los Angeles, is known around the world for its work in cardiac care, mulit-organ transplantation, spinal disorders, as well as cancer research and treatment.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.