RN ICU - FT Nights 7am-7:30pm - 9244 - Los Angeles
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the acutely ill infant/ neonate, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient through the nursing process of assessment, patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. The primary role of the RN is the execution of the nursing process in prescribing care required and evaluating effectiveness of care given.
1. Must have a current license to practice as a Registered nurse by the State of California
2. Current American Heart Association BCLS and ACLS.
3. Critical Care Course certification.
4. L.A. City Fire Card within 30 days of hire.
5. One year's experience preferred in ICU Unit in an acute care hospital.
6. Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in the English language.
Req. Number: 9244
St. Vincent Medical Center, a 347 -bed acute care medical facility located in Downtown Los Angeles, is known around the world for its work in cardiac care, mulit-organ transplantation, spinal disorders, as well as cancer research and treatment.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty