RN PACU - FT Evening 1p-9:30p - 9015 - Los Angeles
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the Perioperative patient (infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric) through the nursing process of assessment, patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. The primary role of the RN is the execution of the nursing process in prescribing care required and evaluating effectiveness of care given.
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
• Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse by the State of California.
• Basic EKG/Arrhythmia recognition certification required within 6 months of hire date with biannual renewal, thereafter.
• ACLS, PALS ASPAN Certification preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Minimum one year recent (within the past 24 months)
• PACU and/or Critical Care experience.
St. Vincent Medical Center, a 347 -bed acute care medical facility located in Downtown Los Angeles, is known around the world for its work in cardiac care, mulit-organ transplantation, spinal disorders, as well as cancer research and treatment.
This employer has requested that you apply directly through their website.
More jobs for this specialty