Nursing School Instructors - VN+ADN - RN-BSN - MSN Program - Orange County
Stanbridge College is seeking instructors for its on-campus program in Vocational Nursing. The following full-time and part-time positions, theory and clinical classes, day and evening sessions:
- Mental Health
- Vertical mobility and stability in a growing organization
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees
- A strong community service culture
- An excellent compensation package including 401k, medical/dental, optical/chiropractic/acupuncture, sick, vacation days, paid holidays and education benefits
- Stanbridge College is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees
- BSN with 3 years of experience in nursing.
- ADN with 6 years of experience in nursing.
Preferred Experience for Clinical Instructors:
- Previously worked at Long Term Care Facilities or hospitals
For more information, please visit call (949) 794-9090 or click Apply below.
About Stanbridge College
Based in Irvine, CA, Stanbridge College is a co-educational, technical college with an annual enrollment of over 1,200 students. Founded in 1996, Stanbridge is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Stanbridge College offers Masters, Bachelors, and Associates of Science degrees and diploma programs in Allied Health and Information Technology.
In 2013, Stanbridge College received the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) Community Service Award Winner for outstanding outreach to its local and global community. For each year from 2009 through 2013, Stanbridge has been named to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning and civic engagement.
Stanbridge College received an award from Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., as one of America's Best Technical Colleges for each year from 2009 through 2013. In 2008-2009 Stanbridge College was the recipient of the School of Excellence Award from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).