RN Career Event
ACNL Annual Conference, Feb. 4–7, 2024
Sunday, February 4, 2024
Monterey Conference Center
1 Portola Plaza
Monterey, CA 93490
Calling all Nursing Leaders and Aspiring Leaders!
You are invited to ACNL’s 2024 Annual Conference in beautiful Monterey, Calif.
This year's theme is "Navigating the Changing Tides."
Join your fellow nurse leaders for an amazing program.
Some of the presentations include:
- Keynote: Dan Weberg, PhD, MHI, BSN, RN, FAAN - Leading the Nursing Profession into the Future: Our Blockbuster Moment
- Susan Hassmiller, Phd, RN, FAAN & Mary Wakefield, Phd, RN, FAAN - IOM Future of Nursing Report
- Adriana Nava, PhD, MPA, MSN, RN - Nursing Advocacy for Quality Care and Health Equity: Amplifying our Impact for a Healthier Future
- Jeff Solheim, MSN, RN, CEN, TCRN, CFRN, FAEN, FAAN - Nursing's Dirty Little Secret: Workplace Bullying
- Rose Sherman, EdD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN - Innovative/New Care Delivery Models
- Rhonda Foster, EdD, MPH, MS, RN, NEA-BC - Leadership Influence at all Levels.
Register now for special block rates on hotel rooms.
About Association of California Nurse Leaders
ACNL is the professional association for Nurse Leaders, consisting of approximately 1,200 nurse managers, nurse directors, chief nursing officers, nurse educators, and others across California.
Purpose — ACNL is the professional nursing organization that equips nurses to lead self, others and systems.
Vision — Positioning nurse leaders to create and influence the future of health care.