Registered Nurse, PACU
Full time, Days
Job ID: Taleo-96518
Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients according to established standards of care and the nursing process. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN): Preferred
- Acute care facility experience: Preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS OR HS-BLS OR RQIBLS) certification: Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS OR HS-ACLS OR RQIACLS) certification: Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Healthstream Pediatric Advanced Life Support (HS-PALS) or RQIPALS: Required
About the Hospital
Adventist Health Glendale was recently named one of America’s 250 Best Hospital by Healthgrades placing us in the top 5 percent of hospitals in the country. This recognition, along with our 14 consecutive A grades from The Leapfrog Group, our two consecutive 5-star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and our continued ranking among the top hospitals in California by U.S. News & World Report validates the expertise delivered safely to thousands of patients each year.
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.