RN, Nurse Lead, Eligible 25k Hiring Incentive
Full Time, Evenings, 12 hours in PACU
Los Angeles, 90033
Provides unit-based leadership working collaboratively with the Nurse Manager, Director, Physicians, and staff. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel using both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Ensures that all patients on the unit receive cost effective, professional care that results in positive outcomes and high patient satisfaction while maintaining the highest level of patient safety. Assesses and takes steps to improve quality of patient experience.
Provides unit-based leadership in the development and provision of clinical services. Supervises and directs unit personnel. Initiates and coordinates individual and team conferences with health team members, patients, and/or families to initiate and revise care plans for optimal, individualized patient care. Directs and monitors personnel in the performance of patient care activities to ensure adequate patient care and quality of work.
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Master's Degree: Preferred
- Five years technical experience: Preferred
- Supervisory experience or demonstrated supervisory skills: Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Preferred
- Clinical specialty and/or nursing administration certification: Preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required
About the Hospital
Adventist Health White Memorial is one of the most advanced medical centers in the greater Los Angeles area, serving the communities in and near downtown Los Angeles since 1913. As a 353-bed major teaching hospital with regionally renowned physicians and highly-trained staff, we provide a full range of services.