Full Time Days
The Director of Nursing assists Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) in planning, organizing, directing and controlling all functions of Clinical Operations. Participates in the Medical Center’s Executive Leadership Team in the absence of the CNO and upon request for assigned projects. Participates in executing administrative decisions as these functions relate to and impact the provision of total patient care.
- Licensed RN with minimum of 5 years progressive management responsibility or related administrative experience.
- BSN and Master’s Degree in Nursing or Business preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience including personnel management, cost reduction, productivity enhancement, and interdisciplinary practice with emphasis on quality/performance improvement within designated department responsibilities.
- Experience in working and problem solving with physicians, administration, and hospital staff.
- Clinical background with sound clinical assessment skills, along with the ability to make independent decisions regarding patient care.
- Highly developed sense of initiative and flexibility, along with good judgment and analytical skills.
- A management style that is open, team-oriented, collaborative, and based on trust and personal integrity.
- Effective motivational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with technology and ability to participate actively in the selection and purchase of capital equipment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements including Title 22 and Joint Commission.
About the Hospital
Whether you are searching for a place to begin your medical career, or a place where you can take your career to the next level, AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center has a place for you. We pride ourselves on our commitment and dedication to providing the utmost in quality healthcare. Every employee is valuable and contributes to the care of our patients. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our staff.