Registered Nurse II – Labor & Delivery (L&D)
Regular Part Time Nights
This position is responsible for providing patient care in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include directing PCA activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan, MD orders, documentation and evaluation. Integration of patient care standards are incorporated into all clinical activities.
- Graduate of Registered Nurse School of Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current CA Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS-HCP, ACLS & NRP
- Current Basic Fetal Monitoring (For New Graduate/New to the Specialty RN: Required within first thirty (30) days in specialty.)
- Current Advanced Fetal Monitoring (AWHONN) (For New Graduate/New to the Specialty RN: Required within first ninety (90) days in specialty.)
- One year acute care experience preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
About the Hospital
Whether you are searching for a place to begin your medical career, or a place where you can take your career to the next level, AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center has a place for you. We pride ourselves on our commitment and dedication to providing the utmost in quality healthcare. Every employee is valuable and contributes to the care of our patients. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our staff.