Registered Nurse Per Diem – Medical Surgical Unit (Med Surg)
Per Diem Nights
This position is responsible for providing patient care in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include directing PCA activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan, MD orders, documentation and evaluation. Integration of patient care standards are incorporated into all clinical activities.
- Graduate of Registered Nurse School of Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current CA Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS-HCP & ACLS
- PCCN preferred
- Basic Dysrhythmia Class completion: Optional for RN with at least 6 months experience, and successful completion of EKG competency exam. (For New Graduate/New to the Specialty RN: Required within first six (6) months in specialty.)
- NIH Certification (For New Graduate/New to the Specialty RN: Required within first ninety (90) days in specialty.)
- Telemetry Course (For New Graduate/New to the Specialty RN: Required within first twelve (12) months in specialty.)
- One year acute care experience preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
About the Hospital
Whether you are searching for a place to begin your medical career, or a place where you can take your career to the next level, AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center has a place for you. We pride ourselves on our commitment and dedication to providing the utmost in quality healthcare. Every employee is valuable and contributes to the care of our patients. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our staff.