Staff RN I – CVOU
This position is responsible for providing patient care in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include directing PCA activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan, MD orders, documentation and evaluation. Integration of patient care standards are incorporated into all clinical activities.
- Graduate of RN School of Nursing; BSN preferred.
- One year acute care experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Current CA RN licenseCurrent BLS-HCPCurrent ACLS (Excludes NICU)
- Current NRP (Labor & Delivery / OB Acute / NICU)
- Basic Dysrhythmia Class completion: Optional for RN with at least 6 months experience, and successful completion of EKG competency exam
About the Hospital
Whether you are searching for a place to begin your medical career, or a place where you can take your career to the next level, AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center has a place for you. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our staff.