Staff RN New Graduate – Med Surg Unit
This position is responsible for providing patient care in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include directing PCA activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan, MD orders, documentation and evaluation. Integration of patient care standards are incorporated into all clinical activities.
- One year acute care experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Graduate of Registered Nurse School of Nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current CA Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS-HCP & ACLS.
- Basic Dysrhythmia Class completion .
- NIH Certification.
About the Hospital
Whether you are searching for a place to begin your medical career, or a place where you can take your career to the next level, AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center has a place for you. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our staff.