Staff RN New Graduate – Telemetry
Regular Full Time Variable
This position is responsible for providing patient care in a safe and effective manner. Responsibilities include directing PCA activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatment plan, MD orders, documentation and evaluation. Integration of patient care standards are incorporated into all clinical activities.
- One year acute care experience preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Graduate of Registered Nurse School of Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current CA Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS-HCP & ACLS
- Basic Dysrhythmia Class completion
- NIH Certification
About the Hospital
Whether you are searching for a place to begin your medical career, or a place where you can take your career to the next level, AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center has a place for you. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our staff.