Charge Nurse, RN – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm 1 Saturday a month – Santa Ana
Santa Ana, 92707
Functions as a lead of the healthcare team, coordinates clinic operations that ensure quality patient care in a safe, healing environment that is patient and family centered. Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own professional practice. Have appropriate clinical skills be an expert resource.
- Accredited school of nursing graduate with a current California State Board of Nursing License coupled with a minimum of 1 year hospital or clinic
- Related nursing experience required. Charge Nurse experience is preferred.
- Current CPR/First Aid certification required.
- Leadership experience required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
About the Hospital
Brought here by a heightened sense of mission and purpose, AltaMed nurses understand the essential nature of neighborhood-level care – and embrace every opportunity to create stronger, healthier communities, one patient at a time.