FLOAT Nurse, (RN) – PACE
Job ID: 2023-17468
Los Angeles, CA, 90000
Under general supervision by the Supervisor, Nursing and oversight by the PACE Physicians, the Nurse (RN) Case Manager/Care Coordination Team Leaderhas the responsibility to case manage all PACE participants who are in the ambulatory setting.
- Current valid Registered Nurse License through the California Board of Registered Nursing required.
- Current CA Driver’s License.
- Current CPR/BLS Certification required.
- Prior RN experience in geriatrics and case management and / or home health work experience preferred.
- Active Certified Case Manager (CCM) certification preferred.
About the Hospital
Work boldly. Live brilliantly. Bold decisions and innovative thinking have helped AltaMed become the nation’s largest network of community-based primary care facilities and senior care programs. We are a TJC-accredited health system focused on preventative medicine and the elimination of health care disparities throughout Southern California.
At AltaMed, we empower nearly 3,200 employees in medicine, nursing, social work, dentistry, mental health, and health administration to work boldly – bringing their best ideas and greatest strengths to our facilities every day – and to live brilliantly, applying that same energy and purpose to their lives and communities outside.
Explore our opportunities throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties and take your career to the highest level.