Manager, Nursing (RN)
Regular Full Time
Los Angeles, 90000
This position is responsible for the administrative and business management of the assigned clinic. This position will oversee patient care services including the planning, development, implementation and evaluation/improvement of clinical care services/programs, which includes patient experience, patient safety, HEDIS quality measures, financial goals, etc.
AltaMed offers a comprehensive benefits program that recognizes the needs of our diverse employees by supporting their health, security and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required. Masters degree in nursing, health services, business administration or management preferred.
- Current valid license as a registered nurse through the California Board of Registered Nursing required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience preferred in ambulatory care
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge of clinical care practices, operations and local, state and federal regulatory standards.
- Prior experience with an Electronic Health/Medical (EHR/EMR) system preferred.
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid Training.
About the Hospital
Work boldly. Live brilliantly. Bold decisions and innovative thinking have helped AltaMed become the nation’s largest network of community-based primary care facilities and senior care programs. We are a TJC-accredited health system focused on preventative medicine and the elimination of health care disparities throughout Southern California.
At AltaMed, we empower nearly 3,200 employees in medicine, nursing, social work, dentistry, mental health, and health administration to work boldly – bringing their best ideas and greatest strengths to our facilities every day – and to live brilliantly, applying that same energy and purpose to their lives and communities outside.
Explore our opportunities throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties and take your career to the highest level.