Nurse, (RN) CM/CC Team Leader – Huntington Park
Huntington Park, 90255
Under general supervision by the Supervisor, Nursing and oversight by the PACE Physicians, the Nurse (RN) Case Manager/Care Coordination Team Leader has the responsibility to case manage all PACE participants who are in the ambulatory setting.
- Current valid License as a Registered Nurse through the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- A minimum of one year experience in Geriatric Nursing required.
- A minimum of one year experience preferred in managed care setting, preferably in utilization or case management in ambulatory or inpatient setting.
- CPR/First Aid Certificate required.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
About the Hospital
Brought here by a heightened sense of mission and purpose, AltaMed nurses understand the essential nature of neighborhood-level care – and embrace every opportunity to create stronger, healthier communities, one patient at a time.