Nurse, (RN) Outpatient Case Manager – Montebello
The RN Case Manager provides daily care coordination, case management, coaching, consultation and intervention to patients with one or more chronic diseases. The RN Case Manager is responsible for identifying said population via provider/clinic referral, utilization management referral, disease registry reporting mechanisms and patient self-referral.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Current valid License as a Registered Nurse through the California Board of Registered Nursing; Bachelor’s degree in social work, nursing, or another health or human services field with the appropriate licensure preferred.
- Experience in and willingness to be part of multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience with physically or mentally impaired adults and/or geriatric population.
- Three years RN experience in public health nursing, acute care, case management and/or home health care required; minimum of 2 years of managed care experience in case management with focus in inpatient and/or outpatient ambulatory care preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
About the Hospital
Brought here by a heightened sense of mission and purpose, AltaMed nurses understand the essential nature of neighborhood-level care – and embrace every opportunity to create stronger, healthier communities, one patient at a time.