Full Time, Regular
Garden Grove, 90000
The Registered Nurse (RN) assumes the responsibility for application of nursing and clinical processes and delivery of quality patient care at AltaMed clinics under the supervision of Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Director or CNE and has accountability of the nursing process and the delivery of efficient patient care.
AltaMed offers a comprehensive benefits program that recognizes the needs of our diverse employees by supporting their health, security and professional growth.
- Accredited school of nursing graduate with a current California State Board of Nursing Registered Nurse License required.
- Minimum one (1) or more years’ experience as a Registered Nurse required, (except for CHLA)
- Experience in an ambulatory care environment i.e., clinic or Urgent Care preferred.
- Current CPR/BLS certification required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish/ preferred.
About the Hospital
Work boldly. Live brilliantly. Bold decisions and innovative thinking have helped AltaMed become the nation’s largest network of community-based primary care facilities and senior care programs. We are a TJC-accredited health system focused on preventative medicine and the elimination of health care disparities throughout Southern California.
At AltaMed, we empower nearly 3,200 employees in medicine, nursing, social work, dentistry, mental health, and health administration to work boldly – bringing their best ideas and greatest strengths to our facilities every day – and to live brilliantly, applying that same energy and purpose to their lives and communities outside.
Explore our opportunities throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties and take your career to the highest level.