Registered Nurse (RN) – PEDS – Los Angeles
Los Angeles, 90040
The Registered Nurse (RN) assumes the responsibility for application of nursing and clinical processes and delivery of quality patient care at AltaMed clinics under the supervision of Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Director or CNE and has accountability of the nursing process and the delivery of efficient patient care.
- Accredited school of nursing graduate with a current California State Board of Nursing Registered Nurse License required.
- Minimum one (1) or more years’ experience as a Registered Nurse required, (except for CHLA)
- Experience in an ambulatory care environment i.e., clinic or Urgent Care preferred.
- Current CPR/BLS certification required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish/ preferred.
About the Hospital
Brought here by a heightened sense of mission and purpose, AltaMed nurses understand the essential nature of neighborhood-level care – and embrace every opportunity to create stronger, healthier communities, one patient at a time.