RN Manager – Pico Rivera
Pico Rivera, 90660
This position is responsible for the administrative and business management of the assigned clinic. This position will oversee patient care services including the planning, development, implementation and evaluation/improvement of clinical care services/programs, which includes patient experience, patient safety, HEDIS quality measures, financial goals, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required. Masters degree in nursing, health services, business administration or management preferred.
- Current valid license as a registered nurse through the California Board of Registered Nursing required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience preferred in ambulatory care
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge of clinical care practices, operations and local, state and federal regulatory standards.
- Prior experience with an Electronic Health/Medical (EHR/EMR) system preferred.
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid Training.
About the Hospital
Brought here by a heightened sense of mission and purpose, AltaMed nurses understand the essential nature of neighborhood-level care – and embrace every opportunity to create stronger, healthier communities, one patient at a time.