Supervisor, Nursing (RN) – HS – Orange
This position is responsible for all aspects of the ‘back office’ including nursing care and the supervision of clinical support and nursing staff by overseeing the day-to-day clinical staff activities and ensuring the patient care staff provide high quality, accessible, cost effective care and patient focused services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required. Masters degree in nursing, health services, business administration or management preferred.
- Current valid license as a registered nurse through the California Board of Registered Nursing required.
- Minimum of three years of experience in clinical care management working in an outpatient setting, preferably in a Family Practice environment coupled with experience in the staff supervision, preferably in a Healthcare environment also required.
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid Certificate.
- Prior experience with an Electronic Health/Medical (EHR/EMR) system preferred.
About the Hospital
Brought here by a heightened sense of mission and purpose, AltaMed nurses understand the essential nature of neighborhood-level care – and embrace every opportunity to create stronger, healthier communities, one patient at a time.