EPIC RN Analyst II
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center is looking for an Epic RN Analyst II who is a licensed Registered Nurse to join the Epic team. This is the journey level classification in the new Epic RN series. Incumbents in these positions will utilize their professional expertise to perform moderately complex systems analysis and applications programming, and will serve as a resource for implementing technical solutions and clinical information to meet customer business needs.
- Minimum Requirements
- License: Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of California Board of Registered.
- Certification: Must have current Epic Certification in one or more modules obtained through Epic Systems Corporation.
- Option 1: One (1) year of experience as an Epic RN Analyst I with ARMC.
- Option 2: One (1) year of experience as an RN Analyst on an Epic implementation team.
- Option 3: One (1) year of experience as an RN Analyst providing user support for Epic Systems.
About the Hospital
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center is a 456-bed, university-affiliated teaching hospital, located in Colton, Calif. We are a Level II Trauma Center, Burn Center, Primary Stroke Center, and has a 24-hour Emergency Department.