Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – FT Nights – $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Obtains vital signs as directed
- Answers call lights promptly and report problems to a primary nurse/designee
- Assists with monitoring diets and nutritional supplements, as well as providing appropriate cues to patients for feeding or swallowing once directed by speech or occupational therapist
- Assists nurse with patient admissions, transfers and discharges
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
- BLS through the American Heart Association
About the Hospital
A partnership between Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical, California Rehabilitation Institute is the largest acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the West Coast.
Led by a physiatrist – a physician board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation – our team includes rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and speech-language therapists; dietitians; case managers and other clinical and support staff.
Together, as part of a national network of approximately 30 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, we leverage best practices to help patients recover the strength, skills and functional ability to return home and rebuild their lives.