Physical Therapist (PT) – $7,500 Sign on Bonus
- Evaluates assigned patients and establishes appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs.
- Provides ongoing evaluation of patient’s status and goals, modifying treatment program for timely progression.
- Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
- Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services, as well as available community resources.
- Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination.
- Provides for patient education to include the development of comprehensive and progressive home programs with instruction to the patient, family and other caregivers as appropriate to facilitate a safe and effective discharge.
- Prepares for patient discharge inclusive of ordering of necessary equipment and recommendations for therapeutic services ensuring the continuum of care.
- Evaluates patient in the actual or simulated home, school, work or community environments as necessary to facilitate a return to community activities, making recommendations for necessary adaptations or training.Identifies and manages various levels of care necessary to ensure care plan delivery.
- Delegates and supervises the utilization of PTAs, as well as support personnel to maximize patient outcomes and ensure effective utilization of services.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
About the Hospital
A partnership between Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical, California Rehabilitation Institute is the largest acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the West Coast.
Led by a physiatrist – a physician board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation – our team includes rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and speech-language therapists; dietitians; case managers and other clinical and support staff.
Together, as part of a national network of approximately 30 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, we leverage best practices to help patients recover the strength, skills and functional ability to return home and rebuild their lives.