Quality Coordinator (RN)
Full Time Regular
Los Angeles, 90067
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Quality Management with all aspects of the hospital Quality and Employee Health Programs.
- Data collection including infection control, quality control and risk management
- Tracking, reporting, and presenting data in simple comprehensible fashion
- Preparing materials, data and agenda items for quality department meetings
- Assisting with implementation of hospital quality plan, survey readiness, and root cause analysisSupporting the Infection Control Nurse as needed
- Providing oversight of the employee health program with the support of the Infection Control/Employee Health nurse
- Complying with all local, state, and federal infection control policies that govern the facility
- Valid professional clinical state license required, RN licensure preferred.
- 2 years of clinical experience in rehabilitation or acute care preferred.
- Previous experience with quality improvement, risk management, infection control, or survey readiness preferred.
- Demonstrates familiarity with accrediting standards, including TJC and CARF preferred.
About the Hospital
A partnership between Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical, California Rehabilitation Institute is the largest acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the West Coast.
Led by a physiatrist – a physician board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation – our team includes rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and speech-language therapists; dietitians; case managers and other clinical and support staff.
Together, as part of a national network of approximately 30 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, we leverage best practices to help patients recover the strength, skills and functional ability to return home and rebuild their lives.