RN Supervisor – $12k Sign on Bonus
Los Angeles, 90067
The RN Supervisor reports to the Chief Nursing Officer and working alongside nurses, you will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant to ensure the plan of care for the patient population. Responsibilities.
Providing and overseeing nursing careImplementing hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives Overseeing the implementation of approved policies and practices by nursing staff, correcting problems and re-educating as the need arises Collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Three or more years as an RN, with one or more years managerial experience preferred
- Valid state RN license required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required
- Certified BLS before date of hire required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements (2 years of Rehab nursing)
About the Hospital
A partnership between Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical, California Rehabilitation Institute is the largest acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the West Coast.
Led by a physiatrist – a physician board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation – our team includes rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and speech-language therapists; dietitians; case managers and other clinical and support staff.
Together, as part of a national network of approximately 30 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, we leverage best practices to help patients recover the strength, skills and functional ability to return home and rebuild their lives.