RN Supervisor – FT Nights – $10k Sign on Bonus
Full Time-12 Hour Shift Nights
Pay Range: $57.08 - $75.61 per hour plus night shift differential
Job ID: 243432
Los Angeles, 90067
The RN Supervisor reports to the Chief Nursing Officer and working alongside nurses, you will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
- Three or more years as an RN, with one or more years managerial experience preferred
- Valid state RN license required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required
- Certified BLS before date of hire required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements (2 years of Rehab nursing)
About the Hospital
A partnership between Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical, California Rehabilitation Institute is the largest acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the West Coast.
Led by a physiatrist – a physician board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation – our team includes rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and speech-language therapists; dietitians; case managers and other clinical and support staff.
Together, as part of a national network of approximately 30 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, we leverage best practices to help patients recover the strength, skills and functional ability to return home and rebuild their lives.