Wound Care Nurse – RN/WCC – $10k Sign on Bonus
Full Time-8 Hour Shift Days
Pay Range: $57.08 - $75.61 per hour
Job ID: 236740
Los Angeles, 90067
- Establishes a leadership role in the wound care program
- Communicates treatment plans with all clinical staff and ensures patient care is priority
- Administer daily care to wounds as prescribed by the physician
- Upon admission, measures records the wound size
- Ensures that all wounds are accurately documented in patients record
- Follows hospital guidelines for safety and infection prevention when treating patients
- Develops and demonstrates evidence based protocols which support the best clinical outcomes for the patient
- Promotes patient and staff safety by complying with the 10 Foot Circle of Care
- Valid RN license.
- Previous hospital experience required.
- BLS from American Heart Association required.
- Master's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- CWCN, CWOCN, or CWS preferred or certification pending within one year.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills required.
About the Hospital
A partnership between Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical, California Rehabilitation Institute is the largest acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital on the West Coast.
Led by a physiatrist – a physician board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation – our team includes rehabilitation nurses; physical, occupational and speech-language therapists; dietitians; case managers and other clinical and support staff.
Together, as part of a national network of approximately 30 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, we leverage best practices to help patients recover the strength, skills and functional ability to return home and rebuild their lives.