RN — ICU
The goal of the ICU Nurse is to work in collaboration with the physician and other health care providers, to provide direct and indirect patient care. The RN will carry out functions within the scope of their professional license. The role encompasses the management of nursing care through implementation of the nursing process, supervision of licensed and unlicensed personnel, and coordination of interdisciplinary care. The RN will also establish short- and long-range goals for patient care which contribute to a continuum of care focus. Patient care will be delivered in accordance with the professional nursing process, and will result in the delivery of quality patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited professional nursing education program.
- Possess a current and valid California Registered Nurse license.
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS are required.
- Previous critical care experience preferred.
- One-year experience acute care experience as an RN required.
About the Hospital
Established in 1938, Casa Colina is a non-profit, community-governed organization based in Pomona. Our state-of-the-art hospital offers acute rehabilitation and medical-surgical care, as well as a broad range of outpatient services, including specialized physician clinics; physical, occupational and speech therapy; diagnostic imaging; children's services; and outdoor recreation program for people with disabilities.