RN Medical ICU – $20,000 Sign-on Bonus
Full-time, 7PM-7AM Nights
Marina Del Rey, 90292
Our Intensive Care Unit is a 12 bed Medical and Respiratory MICU caring for patients with acute medical issues such as sepsis, GI bleeding, post code blue and respiratory issues. On this unit, our registered nurses typically have a 1:2 ratio and 1:1 ratio patients that meet the criteria.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- BSN is preferred.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required.
- Valid California RN license.
- BLS and ACLS certifications through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum of 1 year of current critical care experience required.
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
About the Hospital
Make a difference every single day!
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and support our community with the highest quality healthcare!