Clinical Program Coordinator-Community Health, RN
Full Time, 8 hour shift, Days
Los Angeles, 90048
Coordinate community health improvement activities including vaccine clinics, health fairs, health screenings, and other health education outreach events; trains and oversees CS staff and volunteers at events. Facilitate outcomes focused, evidence-based programs in identified areas of community need. Collaborate with Cedars-Sinai departments such as Nursing, Cancer Center, and Direct Community Benefit programs to implement community health improvement activities
- Bachelors of Science, Nursing required
- Registered Nurse in California
- Valid California Driver's License required.
- Three years' experience in inpatient or acute care setting required.
- Two years' experience in community health outreach preferred.
- Master's degree in Nursing, Public Health or related field preferred
- Participation in Cedars-Sinai community health outreach a plus.
What We're looking for:
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.